Replace a lack of self-confidence with lasting God-fidence!
Do you ever feel like you’re not good enough, smart enough, or valuable enough? Do words you say to yourself, or hear from others, make you question your worth and purpose? Renee Swope understands. Even with a great family, a successful career, and a thriving ministry, she still struggled with paralyzing self-doubt. Offering the voice of a friend, Renee candidly, and sometimes humorously, shares her story of overcoming self-doubt with powerful Biblical Truths that transformed her life — and thousands of others!
Chapter by chapter, A Confident Heart will help you:
- Learn to fail forward even when life or sin sets you back
- Live confidently in your God-given purpose, passion, and personality
- Break free from people-pleasing and performance-based living
- Exchange “against me” thoughts with scripture-based God is “for me” thoughts
- Trust the certainty of God’s promises in the uncertainty of your circumstances and emotions
Powerful scripture-based prayers are at the end of each chapter, along with Bible study questions and a chart with thirty-one different promises to overcome our most common self-doubts.
Friends, I would love for you to join in with me, Renee, and thousands of other women who want to lead a more God-confident life. We will follow along with Renee's posts each Sunday and then each Wednesday I will share my thoughts for this community (like we have done for other community bible studies found here and here). Below are the details for participating in this Bible study.
**A Confident Heart Online Study
When: Our online study will begin January 15 and go through March 30, 2012.
What To Expect: Our assignments for the week will be posted Sunday afternoons. I’ll share from my heart about the topic of the chapter each week. And I’m planning to have some guest posts on Weds. or Thurs. Each week I’ll also share FREE video mini-teaching segments, music videos or a fun vlog.
At Your Convenience: Because we’ll meet online, you can check in at your convenience any time of the day and week.
What’s Needed: A copy of the book, a notebook, a Bible, and a ready-for-God- to-do-a-new-thing in you attitude!
How to Sign Up: Complete the Confident Heart Online Study sign up form here (it's on the right sidebar)
- Click here to find out more about the book. and find links to purchase.
- Click here to read the table of contents
- Click here to read Chapter 1 for introduction and overview of the book.
- For a full chapter to give you a feel for the book, click here to read Chapter 2 (limited time only) *It’s s in a PDF so your computer might warn you, but it’s safe to open.
Anybody interested? I hope you participate! If you don't mind, please leave a comment below on my website after you sign up for Renee's study so I will have an idea of who is participating. If you have any further questions about how the study will work please feel free to ask below or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Till next time, let your light shine!