I just wanted to pop in and share a few announcements on upcoming events and products that are just for you!
- This Sunday I'm speaking at Covenant East about invitational living. God is continually teaching me that to live a life of invitation I have to release, receive, and rejoice. It's hard to not perform for God and to invite others into community but it is necessary, like food. Just as our stomachs hunger for food, our souls hunger for God. Join us at 9:45 if you are in town or watch it on Periscope @kylegatlin1.
- Whenever I speak, I love to prepare materials for the audience to go deeper. I'm excited to share a brand new devotional that I've made about hospitality. The devotional is for ten days and includes stories about hospitality, scripture, and questions for you to respond to. It also has some of my favorite recipes for entertaining, especially in the fall! The devotional will be available to order next week so stay tuned! I'm so very excited about this!!
- In September, I totally dropped the ball on announcing who the winner was of our Publix giveaway. I'm so sorry about that! The winner is Gina M.! Be on the lookout for more giveaways coming soon.
- Some of you might have noticed me posting on social media about our print shop. If you've been following the blog for a while, you know that we started nothing2something when our girls were little and we offer cute party invitations, calling cards, and Christmas cards. Recently, we've decided to open N2S print shop back up and we are continuing to add new products to it.
- On November 1st we are having a Sip and See party in Dothan where we will have samples of our invitations and new line of Christmas cards. If you live in the area and would like to come, send me your address on my Facebook page. If you can't attend the party, don't worry because you can shop online! Thank you to everyone that is supporting us as we re-open the cutest little print shop you ever did see!
You can see we've got a lot of new stuff happening on the blog. We want to help you celebrate your special occasions, encourage you with scripture, and provide lovely items that remind you of God's plan for your life. There is still a lot of work to do to make this all come together so I appreciate your patience as we transition the blog into a new website that better serves your needs. Will you say a prayer for us as we work hard to make this dream become a reality?
Celebrating you today, sweet friends.
Till next time, let your light shine!