Challenge yourself to begin this year by asking God what His plans are for you. What if, for 21 days, you focused on what God wants for your life? If you accept this challenge, you will commit to praying with the purpose of learning how to have an undivided heart for God in a very divided world. Are you in?
About the study:
- Each day you will have a key Bible verse, a beautiful visual image, a devotional, and a chance to go deeper in study by using our Prayer challenge worksheets found in the digital devotional book. We pray that you are able to spend time reflecting on the word of God and be able to focus and flourish this year.
- Before our study begins, we have a free goal-setting worksheet that you can download here. Print it out and use this as a visual reminder as you set goals for the New Year!
- Study will begin on Monday, January 15th. We will send the daily devotionals straight to your inbox when you sign up to participate in the study.
- To go deeper, we have created an Undivided Prayer digital devotional that features beautiful colored images for each day, the daily devotional, and the prayer challenge worksheets that will help you focus on prayer for 21 days. Order your devotional here.
- We are hosting an Undivided Women community gathering called "Paint My Prayers." During "Paint My Prayers" you will be guided on identifying the prayers of your heart and be led in how to paint these prayers by local artist Jennifer Sanders of JD Designs. Cost is $35 and space is limited. There are no refunds but if you are unable to attend you are welcome to pass your seat on to a friend!